Skip to main content

Due to decreasing use over the years, I have decided to disable the forum functionality of the site.

Forums will still be available to view but new posts are no longer allowed.

HUGE SALE OWNERS HEADING OVERSEAS 2010 TOP BLOODLINES

Genuine Enquires Only Please Horses located In QLD Australia We have hummed and harred over this decision but have finally decided to offer the following horses for sale as we will be overseas alot during the coming year/s. All can be viewed on our website http://www.freewebs.com/bolana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Up For Sale Sunaura Love ta Rumba PHAA Golden Pally Overo Stallion Parraweena Playgirl AQHA Bay Mare(Playboy Roy, DFO, Easter Chex) Bolana Precious Faith 3y.o Buckskin A1 AQHA Filly (Im Dun Roamin) Bolana Love Ta Love 2y.o Geld Palomino (El 1st X ASH) Bolana Devine Praise 1y.o AQHA Chestnut filly (Dun It Downunder,Parraweena Playgirl) Bolana Love Ta Play (pend) Solid PalominoPaint Filly,(Sunaura Love Ta Rumba,Parraweena Playgirl) email bolana@bigpond.com

NZ Appaloosas Sun, 11/22/2009 - 23:10

Cheaper heading your way than the reverse...US doesn't require the two-month quarantine (I think Australia has the same quarantine time requirement NZ does...), so the cost is cheaper. Think the amount of tests required might be less as well.

Diane

bolana Mon, 11/23/2009 - 14:31

hehe critterkeeper, would love them to go to people who will stay in touch so I can keep updated on them all, such a hard decision but its really for the best interest of the horses.

As a matter of interest does anyone know approx cost to export from Aus to USA and England? And or whats involved?

NZ Appaloosas Mon, 11/23/2009 - 20:20

[quote="bolana"]
As a matter of interest does anyone know approx cost to export from Aus to USA and England? And or whats involved?[/quote]

Crispin Bennett used to be pretty good at giving quotes, as was IRT...they both have websites, and from memory, online quote query sections.

Diane

bolana Thu, 11/26/2009 - 03:09

[quote="Fledgesflight"]I really like your gelding, but he's probably going to be out of my price range...[/quote] HIs price is on the website now, let me now if hé is, he is a gorgeous boy!

thanks NZ apps, just curious is all, never know we could end up settling in another country yet.

bolana Wed, 02/24/2010 - 14:55

will do NZ aps, I have been down that way before however Hubby hasn't so we may get down there yet, would love to see all your gorgeous spotty horses in the flesh!

THis add is no longer valid thanks admin!!

We have decided to keep all the horses, we have had offers of people who will take care of them when we are not here so all has worked out and we will no longer be selling any of them!!! yay! :bounce