Skip to main content

Due to decreasing use over the years, I have decided to disable the forum functionality of the site.

Forums will still be available to view but new posts are no longer allowed.

We now have 250 registered members!

great isn't it? Daylene

Jenks Fri, 01/15/2010 - 19:04

I'm SO glad to have DSL back so that I can play!

Do not ever try all wireless. There is no comparison yet to a good land line pipe. \

PS - unless you confirm you are near a 4G tower and plan to stay within 26 feet of the router.

critterkeeper Fri, 01/15/2010 - 20:35

[quote="Jenks"]
Do not ever try all wireless. There is no comparison yet to a good land line pipe. \

PS - unless you confirm you are near a 4G tower and plan to stay within 26 feet of the router.[/quote]

Actually that goes for DSL and RoadRunner too, because the farther you are from the source, the lower your bandwith and hence the slower your downloads...grrr :BH My DSL should be 3mg and is only 1.3 mg.

Monsterpony Tue, 01/19/2010 - 14:45

Oh, I deleted those posts. I searched for the screenname and that same one posted two random posts on several unrelated forums with a link to some "software sales" as their signature. Each time the screen name signed in only that one time to post the weird messages and then never signed on again. I am pretty sure it was spam.

Daylene Alford Fri, 01/22/2010 - 14:06

Yep the signup questions will stop computer bots from posting spam but human spammers can still get through. That is why we require the first 3 posts to be approved.

Daylene